Alaric encodes completed captions directly into video segments stored on a grass valley K2 Summit series server.
- Supports SD and HD video content
- Supports ProCAP, Cheetah .CAP, SCC, and PBS .TDS completed caption files
- CEA-708 upconvert where required
- Network overwrite of ancillary data to encode closed captions onto video assets residing on server
- Batch encoding supported
- Typically encodes 2-4 times faster than real-time, dependant on server load
- Windows 7 64-bit compatible
It's as Easy as...
- Starting Alaric
- Selecting one or more source caption files
- Press the ENCODE button
- Alaric then processes the source caption files in order, matching their names to the video assets of the configured K2 Summit server
- Review the report generated upon completion