Live2Air is a live closed captioning system that employs voice recognition with a trained respeaker. The windows system can be connected directly to the encoder, be connected via modem, or using EEG's iCap.
- Employs the latest voice recognition software
- Trained respeakers can achieve 95% or more accuracy
- Configurable shortcut keys for caption style and position
- All characters supported including music note and degree
- Supports encoder direct connect, modem connect, and EEG iCap connect
- Automatically generated time of day stamped caption session file
- Supports custom dictionaries
- Respeaker first creates a voice profile, trains the system, and creates a custom dictionary for each uniqe topic.
- To live caption an event, a respeaker starts live2air with their profile and connects to an encoder.
- System first connects to encoder in bypass, respeaker uses GO to start encoding and STOP to return to bypass
- By respeaking the program audio to the voice recognition system in live2air the transcribed text is delivered to the encoder as caption.
- The keyboard or system can be used to provide punctuation.